Friday, 6 January 2017

Triple Lily

I inked a couple of pieces of white card with Forest Moss, Ripe Persimmon and Mustard Seed Distress inks, using the blending method.
Then I die cut all the pieces for the lilies from these backgrounds. This is a really quick way to achieve coloured flowers and some randomness to that colouring.
I used the Load n Fold to accurately stamp onto the die cut pieces.
Before assembling the flowers, ink any exposed cut edges of white card, or these edges will show.
Shape each flower on a soft mat and assemble with glue gel.
Cut 2 mats from dark brown card and cream ribbed card.
Assemble as shown.
Stamp the sentiment onto some cream card, using the Load n Fold for perfect positioning. Cut a chevron into the end. Mount onto dark brown and chevron the end of that too. Shape into a wave and attach to the bottom of the card.
Add a few random pearls to finish.

4 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase this die?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, do you know where I can buy the lily die please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwen, do you respect people who add you to your blog? I have asked you a simple question and I have never been answered. I understand that you may be busy however do you just want our money and no not respect us as crafter's?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...