Thursday, 29 September 2016

News update

Hello friends, customers and fellow crafters,
    It has been brought to my attention that there is a rumour floating about that I am closing down. I don't know where this rumour has started from, nor do I really care but what I really do care about is that this is potentially very damaging to my business. In fact, the last few weeks have been so dire that I was seriously having to reassess and consider the future of the shop. Now, I am wondering whether this information has had a bearing on the situation.
    I can categorically deny that there is any truth in this rumour and that I am very much still trading and have fought too long and too hard to keep this shop alive, to let it go on the strength of a rumour.
This kind of thoughtless gossip mongering is so damaging and quite frankly it has really upset me. If I ever do decide to close, I can assure you that I will be the one to inform you. Please, if you ever hear anything relating to me - ask ME if it's true.
    I look forward to continuing to serve you for all your crafty desires for many years to come.
Yours,

Gwen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...