Thursday, 9 June 2016

TV Celebration Event.

I'm celebrating! Yes, in order to celebrate my TV debut on behalf of Imagination Crafts, I am holding a special Open Day on Sunday the 12th June, (that's this next Sunday). There will be 20% Celebration Discount off everything but don't miss out - this is for 1 day only. I will also be showcasing some up-coming workshops and giving you a preview of some of the things we will have on offer. Find out when I'm going to be on TV again. There will also be a prize draw when one lucky person will win a pack bursting with gorgeous Imagination Crafts goodies. You will get a ticket to enter into the draw for each £5.00 you spend. So, come along and celebrate with me on Sunday from 11am. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...