Saturday, 23 August 2014

Winter Wishes Stepper Card.

My friend Sharon Bramley has a lot to answer for because she forced me to buy this stepper die just last week! She told me I "needed" to have it and that I would regret it if I didn't. No, only joking but she did show me how fantastic it really is and Yes, it is.

So, the base card is cut using the die - easy peasy, no measuring or folding, it's all done for you. It even has dies that cut the paper for the panels and the inside - a complete card on one die set.
This has been topped with a Nellie Snellen die cut circle, a punched hang tag and a Marianne Bowmaker die, (also a fantastic die to use). Very effective and very easy - Sharon - you were right - I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...