Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Leave A Trail

Hi peeps! How fantastic is this weather? I don't want to be working but there we are, c'est la vie.
      I wanted to share another example of a coin album insert I have been playing with. This one features my gorgeous boy Callum and his mates on one of there legendary camping expeditions.
I have used BoBunny Cambridge papers and some of the phrases seemed very apt! ( Especially the bit about leaving a trail if you know what I mean - teenagers !!!).



This time I have used the bubbles which are available to fit into the windows and set the photos behind them. Sorry the photos aren't better but it's very difficult to photograph curved plastic surfaces.
The board was covered first, a bit of flourishy stamping and some birds added, then the edges of the windows inked before inserting the bubbles and then placing the photos behind. I backed the piece as well to seal everything in.
       I really like these panels - must get some in!
See you soon, Gwen x


3 comments:

  1. My, you have been busy letting out that inner grunge girl!

    Love that panel, what a great way to display several photos from one event. They look like they were having a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I have often visited your shop and I love it. I am wondering, do you sell cards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please visit www.creativemind.blogspot.com to see examples of my cards and let me know if you are interested: creativemindcrafts@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...