Friday, 8 April 2011

Introducing IndigoBlu

Introducing IndigoBlu

I'm really excited to be able to share this piece of news with you. My lovely friend, Kay Halliwell - Sutton has just launched her new company, "IndigoBlu" and has produced her very first range of stamp designs. They are truly amazing and I know you're going to love them. The first three A5 plates feature very English themes, such as Nursery Rhymes and an Englishman abroad. The images are very finely detailed and pressed beautifully. Kay wanted to make sure that all the detail was crisp and would result in a very clear image and she has achieved that. 

Here's one example of these gorgeous designs.

You can see the rest on my web site at http://www.stamp-pad.co.uk/ . The Stamp Pad has them exclusively at the moment and the first few sets come in a limited edition pale green rubber. The introductory price of £12.99 is sure to tempt as well. Check them out folks. 
Kay will be launching her new range with additional designs at Port Sunlight stamping show.
I will be there too but I'm demo-ing for Barbara Gray. Hope to see you there. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...