Saturday, 2 October 2010

Daydreamer Canvas

 




So, I thought I'd share this project we did recently at a workshop. It is an 8x8 canvas and features painting, inking, stamping with Tim Holtz and Inkadinkadoo stamps, embossing, metal work and distressing with Stazon inks. We had a great time creating them and every one was a little bit different when they were finished. I like this kind of scrapbooking - (off the page) - because it can be put on display and easily seen. My daughter isn't too happy about being exposed though but as I said to her, why wouldn't I want to scrap her pictures? (Love you Jen x).

4 comments:

  1. Wooo hooo, great project, Is that a real canvas you have used?? Where would I be able to get one from ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful, I love those Tim Holtz stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours, great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not an actual canvas, it is simply a piece of greyboard but there'sno reason you couldn't use a canvas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...