Saturday, 2 October 2010

Insomniac at large

I can't quite believe that when I finally manage to conquer my techno phobia and start to create a blog, that it is 4:40am. I have been meaning to do this for sooooo long, you wouldn't believe and finally, after much encouragement from my friends and after lying awake for hours thinking about it, here I am. Wooohoooo!!!
I think I have created about six blogs. all of which have disappeared into the ether. So, if you don't catch me on this one, there are more out there.
So, I am excited now to begin sharing my crafty life with you. I hope to be able to inspire some of you and be inspired by others and share ideas and creativity.
Here goes!

9 comments:

  1. Hey, you did it. Welcome to blogland. I can't wait to follow your adventures. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it - after all that trauma. You already follow my adventures - hey - you are my adventures most of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen, Welcome to blogland! I can't wait to see your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done there! Will follow you 2 ways now!

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Gwen I am impressed. A talented ( and addicted) stamper like youself should be seen more. I laway senjoy your work and will look forward to see more of you in blogland. However still looking to getting you over to the studio to play some time soon.
    Lynnda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lynnda for your kind comments. I can't quite believe the last time we talked about blogging was 3 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well congratulations, you've gone for it! No longer will I have to hang around with my camera getting shots of your creations, if I've not been on the workshop (unlikely I know) I can see them here! Brilliant! Good luck with it all.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm lovin' this but can we have some images of you all - those shadowy sillhouettes look a bit iffy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait for your next creations here on blog land. Beryl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...