Thursday, 7 October 2010

Craft Weekend

Oh, if only there were more hours in a day and days in a week! I could have done this so much sooner. Anyway, I wanted to let you know about my Crafty Weekend which is coming up very soon. From the 22nd to the 24th of October we will be closeted away in a beautiful venue and crafting from dawn till dusk. ( Well, not quite but you know what I mean). There is still time to join us if you can and we would love to see you. We will be creating some lovely projects including a Kaisercraft tabbed album which is fabby, gorgeousness abounds in the guise of paper, and a bit of Christmas will creep in with a stunning clear acrylic album. If that doesn't tempt you, well all I can say is - call yourself a paperstroker? If you would like more info, you can contact me through the shop. The Stamp Pad 01457 874646. Keeeeeep crafting.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...